Monday, July 20, 2009

Thing #9

I enjoyed reading the Cool Cat Teacher blog and agree that we all need our Circle of the Wise. Good advice! I found the Blogline's search tool quite easy to use and can see how it can be helpful when looking for information to use in the classroom or when looking for information to use for an activeboard lesson.
Edublogs' award winners was a set up a little "different" and was a bit hard to navigate at first, but I did find a few interesting blogs. My favorite was Teacher in a Strange Land.
Topix had a lot of good news information, but what a busy page to look at - made me kinda cross-eyed for a second!
Technorati is a big website and I found it quite easy to navigate. It was easy to search for a topic and then sort through them until you found what you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment