Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thing #12

In coolcatteacher's blog on How to Comment Like a King (or Queen) I felt number 7 was very important - Remember the Power of Words. Words can help or hurt, and to be a successful blogger you must become a successful commenter. So beware of "DC" as she calls him and learn to weed out the comments that are written by frustrated people.
Blue Skunk also said it well that bloggers love to know that they are being read, and the only way to know this is by the comments! I totally agree with how Blue Skunk feels comments should be: make it heart-felt, make it relevant, and don't be a troll!
I commented on the following Library2Play blogs: A Gal Named Al, All Things Green, Bibliotechno, Chocolate Happens, and MrsG.
Record Breaking Solar Eclipse in Asia is a blog I commented on for several reasons. It happened today, and I am a science teacher. This blog included a video of the eclipse. Very cool!
The second blog I commented on was in the Democratic Daily, Highway Agency Wanted Total Cell Phone Ban on Roads because this is a cause I do believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment