Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing #23 Your Thoughts

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I enjoyed learning about tagging, wikis, rollyo, Teacher tube and photostory. These are the "Things" that I think I will use most.

2.How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
Well, I learned that the internet is very awesome, but not as overwhelming as I used to think it was. I have found ways to "harness" the internet beast and make it work for me!

3.Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I don't think I will be able to have my students blog on-line due to computer availability ( or should I say unavailability). However, I have had students do written "blogs" about pictures on a particular science topic, and we just went from there.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I can't think of anything. This has helped me so much since I used to be totally overwhelmed by the internet, now I see it as a very important tool.

5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
YES! It was great to sit here in my pajamas (as I was recovering from back surgery) and play with these web sites!

6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
FANTABULOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment